- Slideshow of the Riad
An overview of Essaouira and its surroundings.
The Medina, the heart of the vibrant Essaouira, is ideal for long strolls. The souks and numerous shops will allow you to discover the local craft and do some shopping in a welcoming atmosphere. The beach, situated only a few minutes from the Riad, streches along the long Bay of Essaouira in the middle of which you can see the protected Island of Mogador. If you carry on walking on the beach away from Essaouira, you will meet camels and horses available for short or long rides. The Bay of Essaouira is also ideal for windsurfing, kitesurfing ...
Essaouira is a city of trade, you'll find there a variety of shops. The atmosphere is calmer than in Marrakesh and the prices often lower! The specialities of Essaouira are: thuya wood, paintings and metal art, Argan oil, leather (babouchs, bags), clothes, spices...
Our receptionists will inform you with pleasure (rule of hospitality) about the hammam, spa, art galleries, surf spots...
Our favourites :
- La Tête dans les Etoiles, cafe bistro, small price and original menus. Close to the Supratour bus station.
- The Art Gallery of Youssef and his friends, original atmosphere, unusual, alternative. Between the rue de Marrakech and rue de Tetouan.
- The art gallery Empreinte of the very talented artist Ahmed Addalouch. Rue El Muhajir.
- The After 5, for its atmosphere and fine dining. Near Bab Sbaa.
- The Beach and Friends, facing the sea, tapas bar, full sun, great atmosphere, reasonable prices. At the end of the beach
Our hiking partners : Zouina cheval, in Diabet, close to Essaouira. Horse or camel riding with a guide and bivouac
To rent a car in Marrakech or Essaouira: coquillage car
For your plane tickets: Rogo